If life sucks, let it suck my fears and frustrations

Adversity can distress us or bless us. The way...
The way we use adversity
is strictly our own choice (Photo credit: symphony of love)
I always wondered what that really phrase meant,  "life sucks".  Where did it come from? Why did that person first said it.
If life is literally sucking, I'd like it to be of some use. It might as well suck out the things I fear and doubt. It should suck away things that stop me from trying again and be accepting of the eventual outcome.

Despite all the sucking, life still goes on. So if it sucks, let it be for the better.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is no surprise when there is no expectation

Everybody is entitled to a wrong opinion

If eveyone is a leader, who is left following?